Private Client Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor with a well-established London firm in their Canterbury, Kent office.
This firm are well-established and have a loyal and longstanding client base. They are a modern law firm with old fashioned values of tenacity and a dedication to client service. They have received accreditations for Conveyancing Quality and Family Law. They are expanding due to their excellent reputation and are seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their Canterbury, Kent office. They have excellent staff retention rates and pride themselves on achieving excellence.
You will work on a varied Private Client workload, including Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate Applications, Estate Administration and Trusts. You willmanage your own caseload and be involved in growing the Private Client presence in the area.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
- You will be confident managing your own caseload
- You will be strong in business development and have a keen interest in growing the department in the area
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong lasting relationships
- There are excellent prospects of progression with this role
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a reputable and well-established firm with City quality work in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call me for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly