Conveyancing Solicitor / Conveyancer
Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a highly reputable regional law firm that has a strong presence across North West. My client is looking to expand with the adition of a Licensed Conveyancer / Conveyancing Solicitor who has a minimum of 2 years experience within conveyancing.
My client has made it very clear that there is a genuine route to progress within this role and the successful candidate will have the chance to manage their own team of juniors.
- Manage a caseload of mainly sale and purchase files from inception to completion;
- Deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service;
- Supervise the preparation of the completion packs for the accounts department
- Effectively manage enquiries that are raised on a sale or purchase; and
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- Ablility to effectively use a case management system;
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service;
- 2 years experience of managing your own caseload;
- Experience managing a junior or a small team of juniors is an advantage but not essential;
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner; and
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment. On the job qualifications are an option for the right person.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.