- Contract type
Dispute Paralegal - Dubai
Leading US International law firm
Will have studied in a common law jurisdiction.
Due to expansion a client of Search's is seeking a Paralegal to be based in Dubai. They are looking for an experienced and passionate paralegal to join our busy litigation team in a full-time role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, team player to join a supportive and friendly team.
The successful applicant will have some level of contentious law exp.
As paralegal you will be required to assist solicitors with their workload, which will involve liaising with clients and carrying out work on the client files as directed including preparing bundles and preparing for court hearings.
You will have at least one year's experience, excellent attention to detail, research skills, the ability to work under pressure and great communication and organisational skills.
From a legal perspective you will prepare correspondence, reports, bundles, bills and memos plus audio dictation and precedents. You will also create/amend legal documentation (under appropriate instruction)
In addition, you will provide a vital support by dealing with telephone enquiries, monitoring fee earners emails when absent and general filing/photocopying/scanning of documents as and when required.
Responsibilities & Experience:
* Previous paralegal/legal secretarial experience is essential ideally in high level Litigation Matters
* Highly organised with an ability to work with others
* Excellent IT skills with experience in Word (ability to use track changes), Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Previous experience of digital dictation and a case management system
* Effective communication (verbal, written and grammatical) and team working skills
* Hold an enthusiastic and willing approach in day-to-day work
* Liaising and assisting with client management
* Liaising with third parties including barristers chambers
* Preparation of court documents/bundles
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.