Residential Development Solicitor
7 days left
- Contract type
Are you seeking a platform for progression in a growing team of a Top 50 firm? This leading law firm works with some of the largest companies Globally. You will receive a very lucrative bonus structure, way more than similar sized firms.
This law firm is a leading international legal business. With over 2,300 people, it offers one of the most comprehensive UK networks, combined with coverage across Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia-Pacific. The firm work with many household names and some of the UK's largest institutional clients and household names in the world of telecoms, infrastructure, outsourcing, consumer goods, transport, aerospace, and engineering. The firm is very progressive and have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent, they have even taken on apprentices with no legal background, put them through the ILEX (paid for) and have then gone on to become Solicitors. Many of the firm's Partners are home grown. The firm has a lovely culture with a good social aspect in all the offices.
The firm is seeking a Residential Development Solicitor to join the firms City of London office.
You will work as part of a highly experienced team working with some of the largest and most well-known Developers Nationally, the department has experienced significant growth within the last You will deal with a broad range of quality matters including; Residential Development, Acquisitions for development and Residential Development, acting for developers of both Plc and private companies in connection with commercial property acquisitions and extensive multi-purpose developments.
- You will be a Residential Development Solicitor with between NQ - 3 years PQE
- You should have sat at least one seat in Residential Development
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, internally to other departments and to become qualified.
- You will also can earn a highly lucrative bonus, which last year was on average £15k.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Salary is City market rate and negotiable depending on experience, plus the ability to earn a lucrative bonus, progression prospects and an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Development Solicitor to join this International, Top 50 law firm based in Bristol City Centre.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for immediate consideration.
Apply for Residential Development Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly