Legal Secretary - Private Client
7 days left
- Contract type
Legal Secretary - Private Client - Hampshire
A Leading commercial law firm are looking for an organised, proactive, and experienced Legal Secretary to join a successful Private Client team who will be based just outside of Southampton.
We are looking for an individual with solid legal experience, with ideally a background in the Private Client sector though a good level of experience within other areas of Law may be considered. . You will be competent with IT, administration, extensive diary management and organisation skills with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm. The role will suit someone with a keen eye for detail, excellent client care and communication skills and a general professional and confident manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Audio and copy typing services, pro-active diary management, producing letters and documents utilising Case Management and IT systems.
- Monitor the daily email, voicemail and post for the Fee Earner
- Ensure that client needs are met as part of the Firms' professional service.
- Sending emails on fee earners behalf where appropriate.
- Daily review of on line diary, arranging and prioritising appointments, ensuring efficient time management of Partners and fee earners.
- Taking minutes at internal meetings, follow up on actions, distributing minutes
Please contact Gary Longmate at QED Legal or register your interest by applying online via this ad.
Apply for Legal Secretary - Private Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly