Family Law Solicitor
This forward-thinking, progressive legal 500 law firm are growing rapidly due to their year on year success, and are now keen to add another enthusiastic, experienced Family Law Solicitor. Experience of both private and legally aided Family work is essential
The role will entail:
* Divorce, Ancillary relief and Co-habitation cases, as well as private children work
* Drafting all necessary documentation required to progress the client's case
* Ensuring that paper and electronic files are up to date and accurate.
* Ensuring that all client files, trial bundles and other documents are well organised and displayed, and comply with all internal and external procedures and requirements.
* Complying with all statutory requirements, where necessary.
The successful Family Law Solicitor will have the following:
* Possess at least 2 years' PQE
* Ability to deal with Private Family Law caseloads, including divorce and ancillary relief work
* Experience to handle a caseload from start to finish
This is an excellent position for a Solicitor to progress their career within a highly successful Family Law department.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.
Apply for Family Law Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly