Private Client Solicitor
Due to having recently acquired an influx of High Net Worth Clients, my client requires a personable Private Client Solicitor to further develop this Legal 500 recognised department. Dealing with preparation of Wills, Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, Inheritance and Tax Planning matters, the chosen Solicitor will be managing a mixed caseload. In addition, there may be an element of contentious probate work alongside the Litigation Team.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to perform considerable business development and develop their own Client base. Due to their reputable Top-tier standing across a this practice, they are able to offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks, benefits and a considerable degree of flexibility with working arrangements. Benefits include 25 days' annual holiday, contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in Private Client law and related Taxation issues
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Dealing with preparation of Inheritance Tax Returns for Estates and Trusts
- Drafting Trust Deeds, Trustee Resolutions, Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Possess strong experience dealing with Private Client matters
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent IT skills
- Team player.
- Interest in Private Client Law
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly