Helping clients fill their vacancies is a responsibility we don't take lightly. You need to know your role is in safe hands. Meet our dedicated Account Managers.
Rakesh assists recruitment consultants and liaises directly with a diverse range of employers in order to satisfy their employment vacancy roles which arise from time to time.
He also is well placed to help clients with agreed marketing solutions in order to meet their requirements and goals.
We've asked Rakesh Punj six key questions to help put a face to the name and give you a hint of his expertise.
1. How long have you worked at The Law Society?
1 year and 8 months.
2. What is the biggest recruitment challenge your clients are currently facing?
Covid-19 equalling in a lack of jobs.
3. What are the main mistakes clients make when recruiting a new role?
Not putting a salary, as people know their net worth and they gain a better response.
4. What is the most important piece of advice you have for clients currently recruiting?
70% of all applications are viewed on a mobile, so make it mobile-friendly. Be clear and concise.
5. What three words would you use to describe working in legal recruitment?
No time wasters.
6. What is your favourite food to eat?
Cook frozen food on the days I really can't be bothered to cook, give it a try. All freshly made with a good variety of choice.
Reach a large, diverse audience of legal talent and find the right fit for your firm.
To discuss your current legal recruitment needs, contact your Law Society recruitment account manager today –
Request a call back with Rakesh or email Rakesh.Punj@lawsociety.org.uk