Sacco Mann are specialist Legal Recruiters recognised as regional experts with a genuine interest in, as well as knowledge of, their marketplace. We are renowned for giving clear and straightforward career advice and true quality of service.
We have thirteen experienced consultants focussing on legal recruitment, encompassing the Commercial, General Practice, Public Sector and In House positions, both permanent and locum. In addition two consultants specialise within the Patents and Trademarks sector.
We feel that much of our success has been due to the fact that we:
- try to accurately guage and understand what both candidates and clients require and indeed that which they are able to offer and then bring the two together
- have a demonstrable knowledge of the marketplace. Fundamentally what you need is not merely someone who can post your CV to a practice, but someone whose strength of contacts within the firms can add value, ensuring that you are given proper consideration
- discuss each role with you thoroughly and get prior clearance before a CV is submitted. This is an extremely important for protecting confidentiality and avoiding duplication
- brief you fully prior to any interviews, ensuring that you know what the role entails and how the interview will be run. We also give you honest interview feedback - if you don't do very well in an interview you can always learn from the experience
- are accessible and return your calls
Why use Sacco Mann?
Principally because we believe that the points outlined above are fundamental. We enjoy recruitment, and we are good at it, because we genuinely enjoy assisting people make positive career moves. We don't shuffle paper because we know our marketplace and are therefore in a position to give reliable, knowledgeable and practical advice.
The vast majority of our applicants and clients are at pains to thank us for the advice and service that we provide and we believe the high level of referral business is a direct result of the fact that lawyers value our input.
170 jobs with SaccoMann
Are you a Family Solicitor, based in Coventry, looking for a career move? Look no further.
We have just been informed of an opportunity for a Senior Construction Solicitor to join a forward-thinking legal practice in Birmingham. Apply now.
Are you a Real Estate Solicitor looking to join an award winning, national law firm, offering high quality work?
Unmissable opportunity to join a Top 45 Law Firm - Apply Now!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a top 100, award-winning, national legal practice based in Birmingham.
Fancy working in beautiful York city centre but still want a quality of work and environment that you are worried may only be available in Leeds?
Wanting to join an up and coming firm with solid routes and progression? If so, we have a unique opportunity in Newcastle City Centre for you!
Are you a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with some solid experience, ready to take on a new challenge within a high quality firm? Are you looking
Are you an NQ Solicitor looking for your first role in residential conveyancing? Or a junior Solicitor looking to take the next step in a high quality
Looking to take on a new adventure in a strong regional Law Firm in the West Yorkshire region? If so, this opportunity should not be missed.