Sacco Mann are specialist Legal Recruiters recognised as regional experts with a genuine interest in, as well as knowledge of, their marketplace. We are renowned for giving clear and straightforward career advice and true quality of service.
We have thirteen experienced consultants focussing on legal recruitment, encompassing the Commercial, General Practice, Public Sector and In House positions, both permanent and locum. In addition two consultants specialise within the Patents and Trademarks sector.
We feel that much of our success has been due to the fact that we:
- try to accurately guage and understand what both candidates and clients require and indeed that which they are able to offer and then bring the two together
- have a demonstrable knowledge of the marketplace. Fundamentally what you need is not merely someone who can post your CV to a practice, but someone whose strength of contacts within the firms can add value, ensuring that you are given proper consideration
- discuss each role with you thoroughly and get prior clearance before a CV is submitted. This is an extremely important for protecting confidentiality and avoiding duplication
- brief you fully prior to any interviews, ensuring that you know what the role entails and how the interview will be run. We also give you honest interview feedback - if you don't do very well in an interview you can always learn from the experience
- are accessible and return your calls
Why use Sacco Mann?
Principally because we believe that the points outlined above are fundamental. We enjoy recruitment, and we are good at it, because we genuinely enjoy assisting people make positive career moves. We don't shuffle paper because we know our marketplace and are therefore in a position to give reliable, knowledgeable and practical advice.
The vast majority of our applicants and clients are at pains to thank us for the advice and service that we provide and we believe the high level of referral business is a direct result of the fact that lawyers value our input.
- Leeds Tel: 0113 245 3338
- Manchester Tel: 0161 831 6890
- Midlands Tel: 0845 241 5644
- London Tel: 203 440 5628
54 jobs with SaccoMann
Are you a Commercial Solicitor on the lookout for a new role in Newcastle upon Tyne? Saccomann are working with a highly regarded Commercial departmen
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Family Solicitor who is looking for a new role near Coventry and is excited to explore the market? If so, I'd ...
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Childcare Solicitor who is looking for a new role near Coventry and is excited to explore the market? If so, I...
We are briefed by a leading national law firm to recruit a Barrister or Solicitor Advocate into the Regulatory team in Leeds. The team is ranked as to
Boutique law firm in East Yorkshire with a national and international reputation require a shipping solicitor to join their team.This firm may be smal
An established firm with offices across North Yorkshire is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team in their Malton office.
Our award-winning client is looking for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join their highly respected team in Leeds. If you're looking for a firm t
A highly-renowned Leicestershire firm has an opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join the busy Private Client team in its Leicester office.
A skilled Commercial Litigation Partner is required to join a highly successful commercial practice. This is a career changing role and our client is
If you are an ambitious Commercial Property solicitor, with an interest in joining a growing a supportive multi-locational firm, we may have the perfe
Sacco Mann are recruiting a Residential Conveyancer with at least 3 years' experience to join a well-established legal team based in Wallasey.You will
An unmissable opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor to join a well-established team in central Manchester on a fixed term contract ba...
An interesting and rare opportunity has arisen for a senior Commercial Litigation solicitor to join a leading Manchester property developer as an i...
A Financial Mis-Selling fee earner is required to join our client, a strong and longstanding law firm in central Newcastle upon Tyne. This financial m
Sheffield based plc with highly regarded and genuinely integral In-house legal department is looking to expand the team. It's both a fantastic opportu