Sacco Mann are specialist Legal Recruiters recognised as regional experts with a genuine interest in, as well as knowledge of, their marketplace. We are renowned for giving clear and straightforward career advice and true quality of service.
We have thirteen experienced consultants focussing on legal recruitment, encompassing the Commercial, General Practice, Public Sector and In House positions, both permanent and locum. In addition two consultants specialise within the Patents and Trademarks sector.
We feel that much of our success has been due to the fact that we:
- try to accurately guage and understand what both candidates and clients require and indeed that which they are able to offer and then bring the two together
- have a demonstrable knowledge of the marketplace. Fundamentally what you need is not merely someone who can post your CV to a practice, but someone whose strength of contacts within the firms can add value, ensuring that you are given proper consideration
- discuss each role with you thoroughly and get prior clearance before a CV is submitted. This is an extremely important for protecting confidentiality and avoiding duplication
- brief you fully prior to any interviews, ensuring that you know what the role entails and how the interview will be run. We also give you honest interview feedback - if you don't do very well in an interview you can always learn from the experience
- are accessible and return your calls
Why use Sacco Mann?
Principally because we believe that the points outlined above are fundamental. We enjoy recruitment, and we are good at it, because we genuinely enjoy assisting people make positive career moves. We don't shuffle paper because we know our marketplace and are therefore in a position to give reliable, knowledgeable and practical advice.
The vast majority of our applicants and clients are at pains to thank us for the advice and service that we provide and we believe the high level of referral business is a direct result of the fact that lawyers value our input.
176 jobs with SaccoMann
A well-established Yorkshire law firm requires a skilled Solicitor specialising in Private Client work to join their successful team. Our client ha...
A strong, mid-tier law firm is seeking a Solicitor to join their close knit personal injury team based in the heart of Leeds. Our client is well-es...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an In-House Solicitor to join a well-established business in their global headquarters in Nottingham. The de...
Are you seriously thinking of making law your career? Looking to join an established, award winning law firm? This is the role for you!
Are you a Shipping Solicitor looking to work in team that has an international reputation for this work? Or are you perhaps a litigation solicitor ...
Are you looking for the next step in your Residential Conveyancing career? If so, our client are looking for a Senior Residential Conveyancer to jo...
An unmissable opportunity is now available for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor! Apply now to avoid disappointment.
We are currently working with our client who are seeking a Residential Conveyancer to join the team in Didsbury as the department is growing due to...
Don't miss this opportunity if you are an Employment Solicitor, based in the West Midlands, looking to join a reputable, award winning law firm!
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Corporate Solicitor to join a Legal 500 law firm based just outside of Birmingham city centre. ...