About QED Legal
An acronym of the latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum which translates as "thus it is demonstrated" or "that which was to be demonstrated". It is most often used as an annotation at the end of a complex mathematical, scientific or philosophical argument to show that the author had proven what he had set out to prove. In recent times it has also been translated as "Quite Easily Done".
As a recruiter you have to network and speak to large amounts of people and lots of law firms to really understand the market and have the connections to match people with opportunity quickly when the time arises. A good recruiter needs to be Quick, Excellent and Dynamic in everything that they do. Allow the team at QED to demonstrate what they can do for your firm or your career.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Partner moves – both full equity and fixed share equity
• Team moves
• Firm Mergers / Bolt-on’s
• Succession / retirement planning
• In House Counsel
• Patent / Trademark Attorneys
• Other jurisdictions – placing lawyers into and from other countries
• Professional Support Lawyers
• Associate moves – focusing not just on team and culture fit but also client and work quality and room for future advancement.
• Assistant moves – lawyers cannot afford to make mistakes with their career moves. In the crucial early years exposure to the correct mentor and clients is essential.
• Legal professionals – FILEX, MILEX, ILEX, Licenced Conveyancers, paralegals, legal assistants and fee earners
• Support services - practice managers, COLP / COFA – regulatory and compliance, office managers, IT developers, case management specialists, law costs draftsmen and negotiators, legal secretaries, legal cashiers
354 jobs with QED Legal
Private Client Solicitor - Sleaford, LincolnshireNQ-3 years PQE. The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded private client team spe...
Conveyancing Assistant - DorchesterConveyancing Assistant required by Dorchester Based Law that is rated in the Legal 500.This is an opportunity to...
Senior Residential Conveyancer/Head of DepartmentEast YorkshireOur client is one of the most respected firms in East and Yorkshire with a great rep...
Top 200 law firm with offices based in Manchester are seeking a Law Costs Draftsman to undertake a supervisory role whilst also dealing with comple...
Construction (Non-Contentious) Lawyer City of London
Are you a solicitor with at least two years PQE and seeking an IP/IT and commercial contracts role in the Edinburgh area? QED Legal's leading cli...
Residential Conveyancer - DorchesterProgressive law firm that utilises state of the art IT systems and case management to provide a service to clie...
Conveyancing Fee EarnerSolid regional firm, listed in the Legal 500, with several offices in the South West is looking for a Conveyancing fee earne...
Leading South West Law firm with a regional presence is seeking to expand their Company Commercial Team.They have recently expanded the company wit...
Private Client Legal Executive - TauntonRegarded regional practice rated highly within the Legal 500 is seeking to recruit an additional Legal Exe...