About QED Legal
An acronym of the latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum which translates as "thus it is demonstrated" or "that which was to be demonstrated". It is most often used as an annotation at the end of a complex mathematical, scientific or philosophical argument to show that the author had proven what he had set out to prove. In recent times it has also been translated as "Quite Easily Done".
As a recruiter you have to network and speak to large amounts of people and lots of law firms to really understand the market and have the connections to match people with opportunity quickly when the time arises. A good recruiter needs to be Quick, Excellent and Dynamic in everything that they do. Allow the team at QED to demonstrate what they can do for your firm or your career.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Partner moves – both full equity and fixed share equity
• Team moves
• Firm Mergers / Bolt-on’s
• Succession / retirement planning
• In House Counsel
• Patent / Trademark Attorneys
• Other jurisdictions – placing lawyers into and from other countries
• Professional Support Lawyers
• Associate moves – focusing not just on team and culture fit but also client and work quality and room for future advancement.
• Assistant moves – lawyers cannot afford to make mistakes with their career moves. In the crucial early years exposure to the correct mentor and clients is essential.
• Legal professionals – FILEX, MILEX, ILEX, Licenced Conveyancers, paralegals, legal assistants and fee earners
• Support services - practice managers, COLP / COFA – regulatory and compliance, office managers, IT developers, case management specialists, law costs draftsmen and negotiators, legal secretaries, legal cashiers
320 jobs with QED Legal
Residential Conveyancing - FILEx/Solicitor - Bournemouth to work with clients nationwide and across a range of sectors.
Commercial Property Solicitor / Legal ExecutiveIn-house company - SalisburyMy client, a progressive in-house company, are seeking a Commercial Propert
Construction Partner/Partner Designate role in the City Centre with a proper work life balance!You will ideally be at least 7 years pqe + and have a s
Private Client Lawyer - BedfordI am looking to speak with ambitious private client lawyers in Bedford who would be interested in a position at a firm
Property Litigation (Commercial) Solicitor - Worthing, 5yrs+ PQE A local and well respected firm with several offices in West Sussex are seeking to ad
Social Care Solicitor - DorsetLeading law firm on the South Coast is seeking to expand their Social Care team. This highly regarded department acts fo
Residential Conveyancer - SomersetProgressive law firm that provides legal services across Somerset is seeking to recruit a conveyancer to join the te
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience in handling your own Private Client caseload to include Tax Planning and Trusts along with Will Preparatio
Family Solicitor - High Net Worth Caseload - Stellar Client ListThis is a great opportunity for a family specialist solicitor to join a department whe
Conveyancing Solicitor - BridportLong established law firm on the Dorset Coast is seeking to recruit an experienced and qualified conveyancer to join
Company & Commercial Solicitor - South CoastLeading South Coast law firm rated in the legal 500 is seeking to expand the Company & Commercial Team. Th
I am working with one of Luxembourg's premier law firm who are the firm of choice in asset management and investment funds in Luxembourg
Corporate Solicitor/Associate Are you looking for a stimulating, varied and satisfying career whilst enjoying the beautiful rural countryside?Are you
Senior Private Client Lawyer - KetteringRoute to PartnershipOne of Northamptonshires longest established law firms is looking to recruit a senior soli
Patent AttorneyDue to some exciting planned growth, an internationally respected Patent, Trademark and IP firm are currently looking for new Patent At