About QED Legal
An acronym of the latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum which translates as "thus it is demonstrated" or "that which was to be demonstrated". It is most often used as an annotation at the end of a complex mathematical, scientific or philosophical argument to show that the author had proven what he had set out to prove. In recent times it has also been translated as "Quite Easily Done".
As a recruiter you have to network and speak to large amounts of people and lots of law firms to really understand the market and have the connections to match people with opportunity quickly when the time arises. A good recruiter needs to be Quick, Excellent and Dynamic in everything that they do. Allow the team at QED to demonstrate what they can do for your firm or your career.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Partner moves – both full equity and fixed share equity
• Team moves
• Firm Mergers / Bolt-on’s
• Succession / retirement planning
• In House Counsel
• Patent / Trademark Attorneys
• Other jurisdictions – placing lawyers into and from other countries
• Professional Support Lawyers
• Associate moves – focusing not just on team and culture fit but also client and work quality and room for future advancement.
• Assistant moves – lawyers cannot afford to make mistakes with their career moves. In the crucial early years exposure to the correct mentor and clients is essential.
• Legal professionals – FILEX, MILEX, ILEX, Licenced Conveyancers, paralegals, legal assistants and fee earners
• Support services - practice managers, COLP / COFA – regulatory and compliance, office managers, IT developers, case management specialists, law costs draftsmen and negotiators, legal secretaries, legal cashiers
300 jobs with QED Legal
This Merseyside based law firm are seeking to appoint a commercial property solicitor or legal executive to their small but stable commercial prope...
An internationally known specialist Intellectual Property law firm are now seeking a 4+ years PQE Trade Mark Attorney to join their growing team!
Family Solicitor - NorthamptonNewly qualified - 2 years PQEI am looking to hear from newly or recently qualified solicitors who may be interested i...
LeedsThis well-established, West Yorkshire, regional practice is expanding and looking for an experienced Private Client lawyer to join them.Workin...
A young, dynamic and exciting, niche tech law firm situated in the heart of South East London are now looking for a technically strong junior IP la...
Corporate Tax Solicitor - BristolInternational law firm with an excellent reputation is seeking to expand it's top tier tax team. The team is respo...
Are you feeling unloved or trapped in your current firm with no prospects for progression ? My client is actively seeking to expand their family la...
A top 100 law firm, with offices across the country is looking for a junior Corporate Solicitor to join their team successful in Bristol.
Claimant Clinical Negligence/PI Solicitor - 2 - 3 Years PQEWest LondonLegal 500I am working with a Top 100 Firm who are looking for a Personal; Inj...
Private Client Solicitor 3yrs+ PQEWest YorkshireI am working with a friendly, multi office high street practice in West Yorkshire who are looking f...