About QED Legal
An acronym of the latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum which translates as "thus it is demonstrated" or "that which was to be demonstrated". It is most often used as an annotation at the end of a complex mathematical, scientific or philosophical argument to show that the author had proven what he had set out to prove. In recent times it has also been translated as "Quite Easily Done".
As a recruiter you have to network and speak to large amounts of people and lots of law firms to really understand the market and have the connections to match people with opportunity quickly when the time arises. A good recruiter needs to be Quick, Excellent and Dynamic in everything that they do. Allow the team at QED to demonstrate what they can do for your firm or your career.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Partner moves – both full equity and fixed share equity
• Team moves
• Firm Mergers / Bolt-on’s
• Succession / retirement planning
• In House Counsel
• Patent / Trademark Attorneys
• Other jurisdictions – placing lawyers into and from other countries
• Professional Support Lawyers
• Associate moves – focusing not just on team and culture fit but also client and work quality and room for future advancement.
• Assistant moves – lawyers cannot afford to make mistakes with their career moves. In the crucial early years exposure to the correct mentor and clients is essential.
• Legal professionals – FILEX, MILEX, ILEX, Licenced Conveyancers, paralegals, legal assistants and fee earners
• Support services - practice managers, COLP / COFA – regulatory and compliance, office managers, IT developers, case management specialists, law costs draftsmen and negotiators, legal secretaries, legal cashiers
286 jobs with QED Legal
Property Litigation Solicitor LeedsOur client is a Top 50 firm in Leeds who have both a national and international reach. They are looking for a Prope
An award winning regional law firm with a wide network across South Wales are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to join its busy team bas
Clinical Negligence Lawyer - NorthamptonExcellent chance for a clinical lawyer to join a legal 500 and chambers listed team and work on good quality w
Risk & Compliance Lawyer - Leading specialist law firm within the public sector is seeking to expand their team.
Excellent quality boutique commercially focused firm has an opening for a dynamic private client solicitor who wants to really integrate into the loca
*Top 200 Firm***Strong Department*****High Quality & Low Volume Work*** A tremendous opportunity to join this Top 200 firm Manchester based practice a
A long established traditional law firm are looking to recruit into their commercial conveyancing team in Spalding.The successful candidate will be a
Commercial Property Solicitor - GrimsbyExcellent benefits package including a salary based on experience, generous annual leave of up to 28 days + ban
Are you a commercial litigation and dispute resolution solicitor with at least one year experience in this sort of setting and considering your nex...
Are you a solicitor with a strong interest in pursuing a career within professional negligence and with at least two years prior experience in the...
My law firm client is internationally recognised as having one of the premier offshore finance practices.
Contentious & Non-Contentious Construction AssociateQED Legal is working with an international, pre-eminent top tier Legal 500 listed commercial pract
Legal 500 rated Law Firm with a reputation across the Region is seeking to expand and recruit a Legal Secretary for their Residential Conveyancing ...
Corporate Solicitor/Associate 3-5 years PQE City of London Legal 500
Solicitor - Dispute Resolution (Property) - Gatwick £40000 - £52000 An award winning legal 500 firm with offices in both London and across The Southea