About QED Legal
An acronym of the latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum which translates as "thus it is demonstrated" or "that which was to be demonstrated". It is most often used as an annotation at the end of a complex mathematical, scientific or philosophical argument to show that the author had proven what he had set out to prove. In recent times it has also been translated as "Quite Easily Done".
As a recruiter you have to network and speak to large amounts of people and lots of law firms to really understand the market and have the connections to match people with opportunity quickly when the time arises. A good recruiter needs to be Quick, Excellent and Dynamic in everything that they do. Allow the team at QED to demonstrate what they can do for your firm or your career.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Partner moves – both full equity and fixed share equity
• Team moves
• Firm Mergers / Bolt-on’s
• Succession / retirement planning
• In House Counsel
• Patent / Trademark Attorneys
• Other jurisdictions – placing lawyers into and from other countries
• Professional Support Lawyers
• Associate moves – focusing not just on team and culture fit but also client and work quality and room for future advancement.
• Assistant moves – lawyers cannot afford to make mistakes with their career moves. In the crucial early years exposure to the correct mentor and clients is essential.
• Legal professionals – FILEX, MILEX, ILEX, Licenced Conveyancers, paralegals, legal assistants and fee earners
• Support services - practice managers, COLP / COFA – regulatory and compliance, office managers, IT developers, case management specialists, law costs draftsmen and negotiators, legal secretaries, legal cashiers
130 jobs with QED Legal
Associate - Construction (Contentious) Birmingham Leading Top 50 National Law Firm is seeking to expand their Construction Team in Birmingham. ...
Our client is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel / Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department. This is a ...
Residential Conveyancer - Hampshire - £33,000 - £40,000K A local North Hampshire firm with a strong focus on community, great service and effective...
Our client is market-leading in its sector and are looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal de...
Family Solicitor - Kings Lynn One of East Anglias leading law firms is looking to add to their family team with the recruitment of a Solicitor...
Chartered Legal Executive | Property Litigation | Surrey or South West London A Legal 500 firm has an urgent need for a Chartered Legal Executive to
Paralegal | Property Litigation | Surrey or South LondonA Legal 500 firm has an urgent need for a Paralegal to join their Property Litigation team.
Contentious Construction Solicitor 5+ PQE | City of London An excellent Legal 500 firm with offices in the City and nationally are currently seeki...
A legal 500 listed law firm with offices based across the North West & UK Wide are seeking a 5+ Year PQE Solicitor to join...
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SOLICITOR | MAIDSTONE Do you want to work for a firm that embraces flexible working, has high quality work and understands the
CORPORATE SOLICITOR (3 + PQE) | MAIDSTONE | FLEXIBLE WORKING! Are you looking for a Corporate role close to home? I am working with a Commercial
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor Durham QED Legal have just been instructed on an excellent new role with one of the North East's leading regio...
Residential ConveyancerGosport / Solent£35000 -£45000An excellent opportunity for an experienced conveyancer to take on a busy caseload in
Employment Solicitor (Claimant) Remote working opportunity! West Yorkshire
Family Solicitor Eastbourne£44000 - £55000An excellent