ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
7 George Road
About ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
eNL Midlands & South West
eNL’s Midlands & South West team manages the recruitment of legal staff across a variety of sectors. With a strong presence within the private practice market, we also boast specific expertise in relation to public sector and in-house appointments. Our sector specialist consultants provide first rate market knowledge within their geographical location and individual markets.
Rebecca Lawrence – Director
A graduate from Birmingham University (MA in Business Administration) Rebecca began her recruitment career in 2001, specialising in various sectors including: FMCG, Sales & Marketing and Legal. Rebecca joined eNL in 2007 and concentrates on Partner, Solicitor and Legal Executive appointments across the Midlands, South West and East Anglia region.
- With 13 years experience in legal recruitment in the Midlands and South West region, Rebecca can assist with all levels and disciplines of law.
- She is an expert in the South West and works with many clients at National, Regional and High Street level.
Penny Trotman – Director
Having worked in the legal market since 2003 Penny has formed strong relationships, not only with Managing and Senior Partners, but also with departmental heads. Worked in the legal market since 2003, highly knowledgeable of the Midlands & South West Market.
- Excellent relationships with Managing and Senior Partners.
- A trusted advisor and sounding board to many law firms.
- Ability to provide strategic advice at Board level.
- Over 12 years, hiring Partners and teams into firms, well placed to advise on the impact and increase in profitability.
- Experience of managing mergers and team moves, including identifying appropriate legal practices open to merger opportunities.
Davinder Bal – Consultant
Davinder has been incredibly successful during his recruitment career and that success continues. Previously a consultant in the Education Sector, Davinder has won many recruitment awards for his outstanding service to candidates & clients and the positive results he has achieved. A passionate individual with a broad spectrum of recruitment knowledge, he understands the importance of clear communication within the legal sector. Davinder comes with warm recommendation’s from clients, candidates and colleague’s alike.
- A full understanding of the legal industry
- Joined ENL’s Midlands division in September 2017
- A winner of key star performer awards within his recruitment career
- Focusing on the Midlands & South West, specialising in the appointment of permanent legal professionals, including but not restricted to Solicitors, Partners, Legal Executives, Paralegals and legal personnel across the private sector market
Hanna Robinson - Consultant
Having completed a post-graduate legal qualification, Hanna has worked in the legal sector for the past four years before moving into legal recruitment. Hanna joins ENL as a legal resourcer, with a view to progressing within the company.
- Throughout her career so far, Hanna has built a solid understanding of the legal industry and has successfully worked alongside legal professionals of varying levels.
- She is a highly motivated individual with a professional approach.
- Hanna also has experience working in customer service and prides herself on excellent communication skills.
Pasquale Agatiello – Senior Consultant (In-house)
A specialist recruitment professional since 2000, Pasquale has worked for some of the most reputable global recruitment organisations in the world. He specialises in in-house legal recruitment across the EMEA region.
- Works across all sectors including; banking, financial services, manufacturing, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, energy, construction and engineering.
- Recruits at all levels from newly qualified Lawyers to Head of Legal, Legal Director, General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Experienced in the full range of permanent recruitment solutions, including search and selection, contingency search and retained assignments.
Ronelle Mendez - Senior Consultant (Locum)
Ronelle has worked in the professional recruitment sector since 2003. Her particular strength lies in getting to understand your requirements fully and securing the exact solution to meet your needs. Extremely dedicated and achieving various acknowledgements throughout her recruitment career , she would be delighted to assist you.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant with over 10 years specialist recruitment knowledge.
- Joined eNL's interim / locum Division in January 2013 and has been successfully working with candidates of varying levels from Legal Assistant and Paralegal to Senior Solicitor and Partner level.
- Specialises in the appointment of interim / locum and consultant qualified Solicitors and non qualified legal personnel across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets.
- Focussing particularly on the West/East Midlands, South West and East Anglia region, she is able to utilise her extensive recruitment knowledge in order to secure talented candidates for urgent or longer term assignments.
Louise Evans - Consultant (locum)
Louise previously worked in the legal sector for over six years before moving into professional legal recruitment. Her particular strengths are communication and dedication to deliver. Throughout her career she has built a solid understanding of the legal industry, which equips her to assist in the best possible way.
- Full understanding of the legal industry.
- Successfully working alongside legal professionals of varying levels, from Legal Assistants and Legal Executives to Senior Solicitors, Partners and Chief Executives.
- Customer service focused having won numerous customer service awards throughout her career.
- Focusing specifically on the Midlands, South West and East Anglia regions to provide interim / locum, FTC and consultant qualified Solicitors and non qualified legal professionals across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets.
160 jobs with ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
NQ Property Litigation Solicitor, Birmingham - Are you an NQ Property Litigation Solicitor looking to join a top firm in the West Midlands? This c...
SUMMARY: Private Client Solicitor, Birmingham, 3-7 PQE An award winning Legal 500 firm are looking to recruit a highly skilled and ambitious Priv...
SUMMARY: Immigration Caseworker/ Paralegal/ NQ/ Legal Executive, West Midlands , NQ-3 PQE An exceptional opportunity for a talented and passionat...
Residential Conveyancer - Exceptional law firm, focused on growth have an opening for a Conveyancer to join the ambitious department and deal with ...
Private Client Solicitor, Suffolk - Due to expansion, this established private client team requires an additional Private Client Solicitor to join ...
Employment Solicitor, Cambridge A truly unique opportunity has arisen within a flourishing and increasingly busy employment team to deal with a h...
Corporate Solicitor, Cambridge NQ + - Currently in growth mode, this Cambridge based practice is looking to appoint a Corporate Solicitor into th...
Private Client Solicitor, Norfolk - Experienced in all aspects of Private Client work, this well established practice in Norfolk is looking for a s...
Private Client Solicitor, Nottinghamshire An opportunity has arisen within a highly regarded law firm to work on good quality private client matt...
A Commercial Property Solicitor with a passion / experience for development work is sought after to join this market leading law firm in Cambridge....
NQ Commercial Property Solicitor, Cambridge - A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to handle a varied caselo...
Family Partner, Nottinghamshire Looking for a fresh challenge where you will have the scope and potential to develop a family department? A well ...
JOB TITLE: Interim Corporate Solicitor PQE REQUIRED: 3+ LOCATION: Gloucestershire SALARY: £300-£400 per day THE ROLE: A forward thinking law fi...
SUMMARY: Head of Employment, Cheltenham, 10+ PQE An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an extensively experienced Employment Solicitor to spe...
SUMMARY: Private Client Solicitor, Cheltenham, 5-10 PQE An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled and experienced Private Client S...