ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
7 George Road
About ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
eNL Midlands & South West
eNL’s Midlands & South West team manages the recruitment of legal staff across a variety of sectors. With a strong presence within the private practice market, we also boast specific expertise in relation to public sector and in-house appointments. Our sector specialist consultants provide first rate market knowledge within their geographical location and individual markets.
Rebecca Lawrence – Director
A graduate from Birmingham University (MA in Business Administration) Rebecca began her recruitment career in 2001, specialising in various sectors including: FMCG, Sales & Marketing and Legal. Rebecca joined eNL in 2007 and concentrates on Partner, Solicitor and Legal Executive appointments across the Midlands, South West and East Anglia region.
- With 13 years experience in legal recruitment in the Midlands and South West region, Rebecca can assist with all levels and disciplines of law.
- She is an expert in the South West and works with many clients at National, Regional and High Street level.
Penny Trotman – Director
Having worked in the legal market since 2003 Penny has formed strong relationships, not only with Managing and Senior Partners, but also with departmental heads. Worked in the legal market since 2003, highly knowledgeable of the Midlands & South West Market.
- Excellent relationships with Managing and Senior Partners.
- A trusted advisor and sounding board to many law firms.
- Ability to provide strategic advice at Board level.
- Over 12 years, hiring Partners and teams into firms, well placed to advise on the impact and increase in profitability.
- Experience of managing mergers and team moves, including identifying appropriate legal practices open to merger opportunities.
Davinder Bal – Consultant
Davinder has been incredibly successful during his recruitment career and that success continues. Previously a consultant in the Education Sector, Davinder has won many recruitment awards for his outstanding service to candidates & clients and the positive results he has achieved. A passionate individual with a broad spectrum of recruitment knowledge, he understands the importance of clear communication within the legal sector. Davinder comes with warm recommendation’s from clients, candidates and colleague’s alike.
- A full understanding of the legal industry
- Joined ENL’s Midlands division in September 2017
- A winner of key star performer awards within his recruitment career
- Focusing on the Midlands & South West, specialising in the appointment of permanent legal professionals, including but not restricted to Solicitors, Partners, Legal Executives, Paralegals and legal personnel across the private sector market
Hanna Robinson - Consultant
Having completed a post-graduate legal qualification, Hanna has worked in the legal sector for the past four years before moving into legal recruitment. Hanna joins ENL as a legal resourcer, with a view to progressing within the company.
- Throughout her career so far, Hanna has built a solid understanding of the legal industry and has successfully worked alongside legal professionals of varying levels.
- She is a highly motivated individual with a professional approach.
- Hanna also has experience working in customer service and prides herself on excellent communication skills.
Pasquale Agatiello – Senior Consultant (In-house)
A specialist recruitment professional since 2000, Pasquale has worked for some of the most reputable global recruitment organisations in the world. He specialises in in-house legal recruitment across the EMEA region.
- Works across all sectors including; banking, financial services, manufacturing, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, energy, construction and engineering.
- Recruits at all levels from newly qualified Lawyers to Head of Legal, Legal Director, General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Experienced in the full range of permanent recruitment solutions, including search and selection, contingency search and retained assignments.
Ronelle Mendez - Senior Consultant (Locum)
Ronelle has worked in the professional recruitment sector since 2003. Her particular strength lies in getting to understand your requirements fully and securing the exact solution to meet your needs. Extremely dedicated and achieving various acknowledgements throughout her recruitment career , she would be delighted to assist you.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant with over 10 years specialist recruitment knowledge.
- Joined eNL's interim / locum Division in January 2013 and has been successfully working with candidates of varying levels from Legal Assistant and Paralegal to Senior Solicitor and Partner level.
- Specialises in the appointment of interim / locum and consultant qualified Solicitors and non qualified legal personnel across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets.
- Focussing particularly on the West/East Midlands, South West and East Anglia region, she is able to utilise her extensive recruitment knowledge in order to secure talented candidates for urgent or longer term assignments.
Louise Evans - Consultant (locum)
Louise previously worked in the legal sector for over six years before moving into professional legal recruitment. Her particular strengths are communication and dedication to deliver. Throughout her career she has built a solid understanding of the legal industry, which equips her to assist in the best possible way.
- Full understanding of the legal industry.
- Successfully working alongside legal professionals of varying levels, from Legal Assistants and Legal Executives to Senior Solicitors, Partners and Chief Executives.
- Customer service focused having won numerous customer service awards throughout her career.
- Focusing specifically on the Midlands, South West and East Anglia regions to provide interim / locum, FTC and consultant qualified Solicitors and non qualified legal professionals across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets.
97 jobs with ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, 3+ PQE - Norfolk - A highly regarded and well known leading regional law firm
Company Commercial Solicitor, 3 years+ PQE, Dorset - Great opportunity for an accomplished Company Commercial Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Suffolk - 3+ PQE - A fast growing practice in Suffolk is keen to recruit a Construction Solicitor to their expanding depart...
Commercial Property Solicitor, 3+ PQE - Cambridge - The ever expanding commercial property team is looking to bolster their commercial property
Personal Injury Paralegal, Devon - A new and exciting position for an ambitious Paralegal to join a friendly local firm
Private Client Solicitor, Suffolk - Looking for the chance to join an established law firm renowned for the high quality of work
Senior Commercial Development Solicitor, Northamptonshire - Frustrated at the lack of progression within your current firm?
Legal Cashier, Nottinghamshire, 2+ years experience - permanent role with a rapidly growing multi-office firm.
Corporate Solicitor, NQ+ - Norfolk - Are you looking for that next step in your career? In need of a superb platform
Criminal Solicitor - Bristol - 12 months+ PQE - Looking to join a leading criminal firm. Our client is looking to recruit
Criminal Solicitor - Gloucestershire - Looking to join a leading criminal firm. Our client is looking to recruit
Corporate Solicitor, Cambridge - NQ+ - Leading Cambridge law firm providing high quality legal advice tailored to both businesses and individuals.
Family Lawyer, Suffolk - A superb and exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a highly reputable firm in Suffolk - £competitive.
Property Litigation Solicitor, NQ+, Cambridge - Do you have a genuine passion for developing a successful career within property litigation?
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, NQ-1 year PQE, Coventry - Are you an NQ Clinical Negligence Solicitor looking