ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
7 George Road
About ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
eNL Midlands & South West
eNL’s Midlands & South West team manages the recruitment of legal staff across a variety of sectors. With a strong presence within the private practice market, we also boast specific expertise in relation to public sector and in-house appointments. Our sector specialist consultants provide first rate market knowledge within their geographical location and individual markets.
Rebecca Lawrence – Director
A graduate from Birmingham University (MA in Business Administration) Rebecca began her recruitment career in 2001, specialising in various sectors including: FMCG, Sales & Marketing and Legal. Rebecca joined eNL in 2007 and concentrates on Partner, Solicitor and Legal Executive appointments across the Midlands, South West and East Anglia region.
- With 13 years experience in legal recruitment in the Midlands and South West region, Rebecca can assist with all levels and disciplines of law.
- She is an expert in the South West and works with many clients at National, Regional and High Street level.
Penny Trotman – Director
Having worked in the legal market since 2003 Penny has formed strong relationships, not only with Managing and Senior Partners, but also with departmental heads. Worked in the legal market since 2003, highly knowledgeable of the Midlands & South West Market.
- Excellent relationships with Managing and Senior Partners.
- A trusted advisor and sounding board to many law firms.
- Ability to provide strategic advice at Board level.
- Over 12 years, hiring Partners and teams into firms, well placed to advise on the impact and increase in profitability.
- Experience of managing mergers and team moves, including identifying appropriate legal practices open to merger opportunities.
Davinder Bal – Consultant
Davinder has been incredibly successful during his recruitment career and that success continues. Previously a consultant in the Education Sector, Davinder has won many recruitment awards for his outstanding service to candidates & clients and the positive results he has achieved. A passionate individual with a broad spectrum of recruitment knowledge, he understands the importance of clear communication within the legal sector. Davinder comes with warm recommendation’s from clients, candidates and colleague’s alike.
- A full understanding of the legal industry
- Joined ENL’s Midlands division in September 2017
- A winner of key star performer awards within his recruitment career
- Focusing on the Midlands & South West, specialising in the appointment of permanent legal professionals, including but not restricted to Solicitors, Partners, Legal Executives, Paralegals and legal personnel across the private sector market
Hanna Robinson - Consultant
Having completed a post-graduate legal qualification, Hanna has worked in the legal sector for the past four years before moving into legal recruitment. Hanna joins ENL as a legal resourcer, with a view to progressing within the company.
- Throughout her career so far, Hanna has built a solid understanding of the legal industry and has successfully worked alongside legal professionals of varying levels.
- She is a highly motivated individual with a professional approach.
- Hanna also has experience working in customer service and prides herself on excellent communication skills.
Pasquale Agatiello – Senior Consultant (In-house)
A specialist recruitment professional since 2000, Pasquale has worked for some of the most reputable global recruitment organisations in the world. He specialises in in-house legal recruitment across the EMEA region.
- Works across all sectors including; banking, financial services, manufacturing, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, energy, construction and engineering.
- Recruits at all levels from newly qualified Lawyers to Head of Legal, Legal Director, General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Experienced in the full range of permanent recruitment solutions, including search and selection, contingency search and retained assignments.
Ronelle Mendez - Senior Consultant (Locum)
Ronelle has worked in the professional recruitment sector since 2003. Her particular strength lies in getting to understand your requirements fully and securing the exact solution to meet your needs. Extremely dedicated and achieving various acknowledgements throughout her recruitment career , she would be delighted to assist you.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant with over 10 years specialist recruitment knowledge.
- Joined eNL's interim / locum Division in January 2013 and has been successfully working with candidates of varying levels from Legal Assistant and Paralegal to Senior Solicitor and Partner level.
- Specialises in the appointment of interim / locum and consultant qualified Solicitors and non qualified legal personnel across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets.
- Focussing particularly on the West/East Midlands, South West and East Anglia region, she is able to utilise her extensive recruitment knowledge in order to secure talented candidates for urgent or longer term assignments.
Louise Evans - Consultant (locum)
Louise previously worked in the legal sector for over six years before moving into professional legal recruitment. Her particular strengths are communication and dedication to deliver. Throughout her career she has built a solid understanding of the legal industry, which equips her to assist in the best possible way.
- Full understanding of the legal industry.
- Successfully working alongside legal professionals of varying levels, from Legal Assistants and Legal Executives to Senior Solicitors, Partners and Chief Executives.
- Customer service focused having won numerous customer service awards throughout her career.
- Focusing specifically on the Midlands, South West and East Anglia regions to provide interim / locum, FTC and consultant qualified Solicitors and non qualified legal professionals across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets.
74 jobs with ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
SUMMARY: In-House Residential Development Conveyancer (Plots Sales), West Midlands - Paralegal/Legal Executive or Solicitor required for 1-2 months...
Residential Property Solicitor - Cirencester - Are you looking for additional responsibilities within your career as a Senior Residential Property ...
Senior Family Solicitor / Associate - Gloucestershire - 10 years+ PQE - Are you looking for the next step in your career as a Family Solicitor w...
Agricultural Partner - 8 years+ PQE, Gloucestershire - Are you looking for the next step in the career ladder at a leading regional firm, who's exp...
SUMMARY: Commercial Litigation Solicitor, NQ 3 years PQE, Birmingham Exceptional opportunity for a junior Commercial Litigation Solicitor to jo...
SUMMARY: Locum Family Solicitor Gloucestershire 5+ PQE Multi-Office firm are looking for a Locum Family Solicitor to support them through a p...
LOCUM / PERM / CONTRACT PERM JM CODE 215275210 EXCEL CODES HEALTH/PUBLIC JOB TITLE Healthcare Solicitor LOCATION (TOWN or POSTCODE) Birmingham ...
Agricultural Property Solicitor, Cambridgeshire, 2+ years PQE Renowned for their agricultural property offerings, this market leading firm in agr...
Family Solicitor, Suffolk The highly successful family team of this well established law firm is looking to capitalise on their recent success th...
Property Litigation Solicitor, Cambridge Working closely with the property litigation partner, you will be joining a team which is highly ranked ...
SUMMARY: Property Litigation Solicitor, 4 years+ PQE, Cardiff Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join a ...
Company Commercial Solicitor, 5 years+ PQE, West Midlands Exciting opportunity for an experienced Company Commercial Solicitor to join an expandi...
Construction Solicitor, 6+ PQE, Cambridge Are you frustrated at the lack of career prospects within your current firm? If you have solid academic...
Commercial Property Solicitor, Leicestershire - A Commercial Property Solicitor is sought after by a well regarded practice in Leicestershire to jo...
SUMMARY: Private Client Partner, 10 years PQE+, Dorset Our client is on the lookout for a high competent and committed Private Client Partner. Pl...