ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
7 George Road
About ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
eNL Midlands & South West
eNL’s Midlands & South West team manages the recruitment of legal staff across a variety of sectors. With a strong presence within the private practice market, we also boast specific expertise in relation to public sector and in-house appointments. Our sector specialist consultants provide first rate market knowledge within their geographical location and individual markets.
Rebecca Lawrence – Director
A graduate from Birmingham University (MA in Business Administration) Rebecca began her recruitment career in 2001, specialising in various sectors including: FMCG, Sales & Marketing and Legal. Rebecca joined eNL in 2007 and concentrates on Partner, Solicitor and Legal Executive appointments across the Midlands, South West and East Anglia region.
- With 13 years experience in legal recruitment in the Midlands and South West region, Rebecca can assist with all levels and disciplines of law.
- She is an expert in the South West and works with many clients at National, Regional and High Street level.
Penny Trotman – Director
Having worked in the legal market since 2003 Penny has formed strong relationships, not only with Managing and Senior Partners, but also with departmental heads. Worked in the legal market since 2003, highly knowledgeable of the Midlands & South West Market.
- Excellent relationships with Managing and Senior Partners.
- A trusted advisor and sounding board to many law firms.
- Ability to provide strategic advice at Board level.
- Over 12 years, hiring Partners and teams into firms, well placed to advise on the impact and increase in profitability.
- Experience of managing mergers and team moves, including identifying appropriate legal practices open to merger opportunities.
Davinder Bal – Consultant
Davinder has been incredibly successful during his recruitment career and that success continues. Previously a consultant in the Education Sector, Davinder has won many recruitment awards for his outstanding service to candidates & clients and the positive results he has achieved. A passionate individual with a broad spectrum of recruitment knowledge, he understands the importance of clear communication within the legal sector. Davinder comes with warm recommendation’s from clients, candidates and colleague’s alike.
- A full understanding of the legal industry
- Joined ENL’s Midlands division in September 2017
- A winner of key star performer awards within his recruitment career
- Focusing on the Midlands & South West, specialising in the appointment of permanent legal professionals, including but not restricted to Solicitors, Partners, Legal Executives, Paralegals and legal personnel across the private sector market
Hanna Robinson - Consultant
Having completed a post-graduate legal qualification, Hanna has worked in the legal sector for the past four years before moving into legal recruitment. Hanna joins ENL as a legal resourcer, with a view to progressing within the company.
- Throughout her career so far, Hanna has built a solid understanding of the legal industry and has successfully worked alongside legal professionals of varying levels.
- She is a highly motivated individual with a professional approach.
- Hanna also has experience working in customer service and prides herself on excellent communication skills.
Pasquale Agatiello – Senior Consultant (In-house)
A specialist recruitment professional since 2000, Pasquale has worked for some of the most reputable global recruitment organisations in the world. He specialises in in-house legal recruitment across the EMEA region.
- Works across all sectors including; banking, financial services, manufacturing, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, energy, construction and engineering.
- Recruits at all levels from newly qualified Lawyers to Head of Legal, Legal Director, General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Experienced in the full range of permanent recruitment solutions, including search and selection, contingency search and retained assignments.
Ronelle Mendez - Senior Consultant (Locum)
Ronelle has worked in the professional recruitment sector since 2003. Her particular strength lies in getting to understand your requirements fully and securing the exact solution to meet your needs. Extremely dedicated and achieving various acknowledgements throughout her recruitment career , she would be delighted to assist you.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant with over 10 years specialist recruitment knowledge.
- Joined eNL's interim / locum Division in January 2013 and has been successfully working with candidates of varying levels from Legal Assistant and Paralegal to Senior Solicitor and Partner level.
- Specialises in the appointment of interim / locum and consultant qualified Solicitors and non qualified legal personnel across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets.
- Focussing particularly on the West/East Midlands, South West and East Anglia region, she is able to utilise her extensive recruitment knowledge in order to secure talented candidates for urgent or longer term assignments.
Louise Evans - Consultant (locum)
Louise previously worked in the legal sector for over six years before moving into professional legal recruitment. Her particular strengths are communication and dedication to deliver. Throughout her career she has built a solid understanding of the legal industry, which equips her to assist in the best possible way.
- Full understanding of the legal industry.
- Successfully working alongside legal professionals of varying levels, from Legal Assistants and Legal Executives to Senior Solicitors, Partners and Chief Executives.
- Customer service focused having won numerous customer service awards throughout her career.
- Focusing specifically on the Midlands, South West and East Anglia regions to provide interim / locum, FTC and consultant qualified Solicitors and non qualified legal professionals across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets.
128 jobs with ENL Legal Recruitment MSW
SUMMARY: Senior/ Corporate Solicitor, Bristol, 4 10 PQE An exceptional opportunity to join a top tier Corporate team in an award winning multin...
Family Solicitor, Suffolk Knowledgeable across all aspects of family law? Looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your skills and exper...
SUMMARY: Family Solicitor, 5 years+ PQE, Dorset Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor to join and expanding law firm based ...
SUMMARY: Employment Solicitor, 3 years+ PQE, Birmingham Exceptional opportunity for an Employment Solicitor or Barrister to join an established t...
SUMMARY: Intellectual Property Solicitor, Cheltenham/ Thames Valley ,4+PQE An unparalleled opportunity to join a top 100 law firm conducting comm...
SUMMARY: Employment Solicitor, Bristol, 3-5 PQE. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Employment Solicitor to join...
SUMMARY: Construction, Energy and Projects Solicitor, Cardiff, 4 + PQE. A top 100 UK law firm is looking to recruit a talented and experienced Cons...
SUMMARY: Industrial Disease Associate/Senior Associate, Cardiff, 1+ PQE. A top 100 UK firm is looking to recruit an extensively experienced and amb...
SUMMARY: Private Client Fee-Earner Dorchester. Dorset - 2+ PQE Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Fee-Earner to join a friendly team....
SUMMARY: Industrial Disease Solicitor, Cardiff, 3+ PQE. A top 100 UK firm is looking to recruit a talented and experienced Industrial Disease Solic...
Litigation Solicitor, 2 years+ PQE, Wiltshire Exceptional opportunity for a talented Litigation Solicitor to join an established law firm across ...
SUMMARY: Private Client Solicitor, 2 years+ PQE, Wiltshire Excellent opportunity for a talented Private Client Solicitor to join a well establish...
SUMMARY: Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Bristol- NQ+ - Leading law firm seeks a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to deal with a varied caseload of def...
SUMMARY: Corporate Solicitor 4 years pqe+ - Gloucestershire A highly recognised firm is looking for a driven and ambitious Corporate Solicitor...
SUMMARY Excellent opportunity for a qualified Solicitor to step out of fee earning and into an advisory role. Call now on 0121 454 1004. ...