John Welch & Stammers
About John Welch & Stammers
JWS is a thriving multi-department four partner practice established in 1932. We are situated in the historic town of Witney, the largest of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds' market towns, just 10 miles west of Oxford. The firm's offices are in the heart of the town, with its bustling atmosphere and range of individual shops, and our offices overlook the beautiful Church Green.