Locum Litigation Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum Litigation Solicitor to join a Local Authority in the Northern Home Counties.
Applications are welcome from Qualified Solicitors, Barristers, Legal Executives and non-qualified Lawyers who have the relevant experience working within a Local Government organisation.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- A mixed caseload of litigation matters
- Housing litigation work to include homelessness, possession claims, disrepair and anti social behaviour orders
- Dealing with environmental health matters to include noise nuisance, fly tipping and gypsy encampments removal
- Progressing cases to trial and negotiating on behalf of the local authority
- Attending licensing committee's, Courts and tribunals and undertaking advocacy where required
This role offers a rate of £30-£40 per hour, dependant on experience.
For further information, please contact Philippa Turner or Rebecca Breen on 0121 616 0660. Or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.