Litigated RTA Fee Earner
Personal Injury Fee Earner - A fantastic opportunity, working for a well-known, highly reputed firm based in North Yorkshire has arisen for an experienced RTA fee earner, looking for a short term locum role. The role would see you managing a caseload of fast track, litigated cases, and is a great chance to handle good quality personal injury work. You will need to have a strong background in RTA matters, able to handle work with limited supervision, and experience of using proclaim would be of benefit. The firm has excellent rates of pay on offer.
- Managing a broad caseload of fast track, litigated files.
- Using case management system, Proclaim.
- Excellent quality work.
- Starting ASAP.
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience handling litigated RTA cases.
- Able to manage your own caseload with minimal supervision and no secretarial support.
- Experience of using Proclaim would be advantageous.
- Solicitor or CILEx qualified preferred, however, candidates of all levels will be considered.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Dealing with top quality work.
- Quick starting role.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this personal injury role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.kelly@Saccomann.com. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.