Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a unique Commercial Contracts Lawyer role to join an In-House organisation within the public sector based in the West Midlands.
The company specialises in providing professional services within the built environment, specifically dealing with major construction projects and environmental testing.
This exciting opportunity offers a minimum contract term of 6 months with the opportunity for extension and further development within the company. The role is available due to expansion of the team with an aim to continually develop and grow. An average of 36.5 hours per week can be expected however there will be flexibility.
We are looking for a newly qualified Solicitor or you will need to have with a strong legal background specialising in Commercial Contracts. Experience will be ideally from a Local Authority background and lawyers with a Private Practice or In-House background would also be considered.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer focus when delivering a first class service and be able to demonstrate a flexible attitude with honesty and integrity.
Duties will include:
- Managing a caseload to include commercial contracts and procurement matters with additional focus on governance and company secretarial work
- Drafting and negotiating business transfers, alternative business structures and delivery models
- Providing sound legal advice and services to Local Authorities and private sector clients
- Working alongside the Head of Legal and Company Secretary on high profile commercial, procurement and transactional matters
- Providing legal support to and representation of the company at external meetings
This role will pay £10-£20 per hour on an umbrella basis dependant on experience.
To apply for this position please call Lauren Watts or Philippa Turner on 0121 616 0660 or email email@example.com with a copy of your current CV.
We look forward to your application
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.