Conveyancing Fee Earner - Manchester
Residential Conveyancer/ Conveyancing Fee Earner – Manchester
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a well established regional city centre firm. My client is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner. It is key that you have at least 18 months experience working as a residential conveyancing fee earner.
- You will have a constant high volume of caseloads with successful completions each week;
- Handle a varied caseload which includes Freehold and Leasehold, sales and purchases, Remortgaging and plot to buy;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client; and
- Service existing clients to and exceptional standard.
- Possess a minimum of 1 years experience in a residential property role;
- Have experience in handling caseloads from inception to completion;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have the ability to build strong client relationships; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers an attractive salary when compared to other regional law firms.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.