Solicitor, Commercial Dispute Resolution
Looking to work for a stand-out tier 1 Legal 500 firm with a heritage traceable back to the 18th Century?
An opportunity has come up to join one of the South Coasts most exciting firms, one that prides itself on a well-kept employee providing a fantastic working environment which in turn means their clients are well serviced too. The firm is a brilliant place to join and progress your career as you can surround yourself by like-minded successful people, a number of Lawyers at the firm have previously been listed in the guides elite "Leading Lawyers" list and many more have been recommended in the editorial. As the saying goes, to be a success, surround yourself by successful people.
They are looking for a Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor, ranging from NQ to 2 years PQE to join their thriving and growing office in Bournemouth, Dorset.
The Dispute Resolution team is recognised as a well-respected commercial operation, which strives to build up excellent client relationships. It attracts a significant amount of good quality commercial contentious civil work, including contractual and negligence claims, professional negligence, corporate and insurance-related disputes, commercial fraud, product liability, construction and multi-jurisdictional disputes. It has also built up a very strong reputation in dealing with regulatory crime, advising in matters of health & safety law and suchlike.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this successful firm and progress your career in a very successful but enjoyable environment, with this you will enjoy some excellent benefits.
- A NQ - 2 years PQE Solicitor, Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Exceptional client care, always prepared to go above and beyond
- Solution and deadline orientated
- A can-do approach, logical and persuasive in equal measure
- A genuine team player who is outcome focused
- Bright, enthusiastic with a personality that shines
- Have the ability to develop working relationships and be able to deliver results in a demanding environment
- In return they offer a competitive package including 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension scheme, Private Medical insurance and flexible benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.