NQ Residential Conveyancer/ILEX
Looking to work for a stand-out tier 1 Legal 500 firm with a heritage traceable back to the 18th Century?
An opportunity has come up to join one of the South Coasts most exciting firms, one that prides itself on a well-kept employee providing a fantastic working environment which in turn means their clients are well serviced too. The firm is a brilliant place to join and progress your career as you can surround yourself by like-minded successful people, a number of Lawyers at the firm have previously been listed in the guides elite "Leading Lawyers" list and many more have been recommended in the editorial. As the saying goes, to be a success, surround yourself by successful people.
They are looking for a NQ Residential Conveyancer/ILEX to join their thriving and growing office in Bournemouth, Dorset.
The Real Estate team cover all aspects of legal business advice for Real Estate and Development clients. Managing your own case load, you will be able to deal with all elements effectively including drafting client documentation and performing title checks for residential and commercial properties on purchase and re-mortgage matters. Clients include individuals, lenders, developers, landlords, relocation companies and mobile networks.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this successful firm and progress your career in a very successful but enjoyable environment, with this you will enjoy some excellent benefits.
Full time or part time hours will be considered.
- A NQ Residential Conveyancer/ILEX
- Exceptional client care, always prepared to go above and beyond
- Solution and deadline orientated
- A can-do approach, logical and persuasive in equal measure
- A genuine team player who is outcome focused
- Bright, enthusiastic with a personality that shines
- You will have a good technical knowledge
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will have excellent communication skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation