Head of Residential Property
Are you currently the number 2 in a department and feel you have hit a glass ceiling regarding progression? This role can offer you the next step on the ladder.
This Head of Department role would be an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a step up in terms of responsibility, perhaps looking for a track to Partnership.
This firm has an excellent culture; they truly value work-life balance, can offer a level of flexibility that is head and shoulders above many firms. They are a progressive practice that has been well established. They have grown organically over this period and now stand at a team of 10, there staff retention rate is very impressive. They have an ethos of investing in staff and nurturing talent, and this is evident by the number of home-grown Partners. The firm receives most their work from referrals, and the firm is currently thriving. The firm is managed well, and they are a highly profitable practice.
You will join a team of five Conveyancers, you will lead the team whilst overseeing work as well as dealing with your own general Conveyancing. The department is currently busy, most of their work comes from referrals and their excellent relationships. Fee earners deal with manageable caseloads of high quality work.
The practice is currently in the process of succession planning meaning this role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE)
- You will be based in the Hertfordshire office
- You should have a good billings history
- Experience of managing a team is of advantage, but not essential
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus a good bonus structure and benefits package
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Residential Property Head of Department to join this long-established firm based in Hertfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call.