This lovely family run practice has a rich heritage dating back over 20 years. They have a very strong client base dealing with main services for individuals. They now stand at 15 staff; you will find that the firm is a lovely place to work where staff enjoys coming into the office, it is a very supportive working environment with real team spirit. Staff also enjoy much more in the way of flexibility and work-life balance than you would find in larger practices. The firm is engrained in the local community and has a strong reputation, especially in the Polish community. The Conveyancing department is very busy with lots of new instructions coming into the department weekly.
The firm is seeking to hire a Residential Conveyancer to be based in their office in the heart of Ealing, West London.
The firm deal with a high quality of Conveyancing work, they do not believe in the pile it high, sell it cheap mentality. Fee earners deal with manageable caseloads and charge well for the work that they do. You will deal with a broad caseload of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Transfers of equity, Re-mortgages and Lease Extensions.
This role does come with good career prospects.
- You will be a Residential Conveyancer with at least two years' experience of running your own caseload
- You will be either a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or ILEX
- If you speak Polish, this would be to advantage but is defiantly not essential
- You will have good communication skills and work well within a team
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a friendly, local and well-established firm in the heart of Ealing, West London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.