Legal Counsel - An exciting opportunity, working with an award winning business, has arisen for a junior legal counsel looking to join an established legal team. This is a brilliant chance to work with an organisation that prides itself on providing an excellent service, but also being a great place to work. The work is of good quality, and the company is passionate about developing its staff, making this an ideal next step for someone looking to build on their experience. This legal counsel position would suit candidates with 1 - 4 years PQE, with salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000.
- Legal counsel role that would see you drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial agreements.
- Working in the telecoms industry.
- Permanent position in an established team.
- Ideally between 1 - 4 years PQE although this has been given as an approximate guide and candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Preferably from an in-house Legal counsel background, with broad commercial contracts experience and the ability to advise on and draft commercial contracts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salary up to £50,000.
- Award winning company.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this legal counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants, details of which can be found here.