Commercial Solicitor, 1 - 4 PQE
If you are a commercial contracts solicitor with between 1 to 4 years post qualified experience and are looking for a new opportunity in Leeds, this role offers good quality and interesting work.
Working for an well known international firm in Leeds, you will be joining a successful and highly regarded team and have the chance to build and develop your skills.
To be successful with your application you will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Reference to at least 1 years' experience in drafting commercial contracts is included as a guide only. You must be able to demonstrate involvement in drafting a broad range of commercial contracts and a comprehensive awareness of potential issues and pitfalls
- Draft documents using a commercial, client focussed style
- Complly with the firm's systems, policies and procedures - including compliance, financial systems and time recording
- Be commercially minded and stay current on key legal and business news
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Provides a professional, quality service in a timely manner, and responds effectively to requests from internal and external clients
- Understand and delivers service excellence
- Works co-operatively in a team, sharing information and knowledge
- Maintains a controlled, objective and flexible approach under pressure
- Exhibits behaviour consistent with the firm's values and builds relationships based on respect, trust and integrity
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Sophie Roscoe for a confidential discussion on 0113 200 3717 or
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sophie Roscoe on 0113 200 3717.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Sophie for a confidential discussion on your career.