Academic Knowledge – Freelance Writer
If you are a graduate with a Law qualification at a minimum of a 2:1 standard then Academic Knowledge is in need of your skills and expertise!
To Be Eligible to Apply for This Vacancy You Must Have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate law degree;
- Excellent written English skills;
- A degree awarded by a UK, US or Australian University.
We are the leading provider of bespoke written work in the UK and have expanded to offer our services to a worldwide customer base, enabling us to offer the best rates in the business to our team of freelance writers.
A position as a legally qualified freelance writer at Academic Knowledge is a great way to earn extra money; shift your career in a new direction; do something completely new; support yourself through further studies and/or work around your family life.
Working as a freelance writer for Academic Knowledge is flexible and can be shaped to fit around other work and family commitments, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule. The only things you need are access to the internet and word processing software.
Earnings & Benefits:
- Be your own boss.
- Work from home - or anywhere else!
- Earnings are based on the number of words written, the standard of work completed and time spent on production. To put it simply, the more of your time and effort required, the more that you will be paid
- With your ability to choose the work, you can decide to pick and choose the pieces you will find the most intellectually rewarding!
Academic Knowledge is continuously expanding, in both the number of writing services being offered and the number of clients who purchase these services. In order to ensure we can meet our commitments to our clients we need capable and intelligent writers who are willing to go the extra mile.
If you meet all of these requirements, have a great work ethic, and are looking for flexible work that can be tailored to your particular lifestyle, then follow the application link below to begin the first step in what is a very lucrative opportunity.
If you have any questions then please get in contact, our recruitment team is dedicated to ensuring that new/potential applicants are provided with all the information they require at every stage of their application. The email for the recruitment team can be found below.