Corporate Commercial Lawyer
An exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join the flagship City of London office of this growing department with excellent prospects for progression
Ranked in the Top 100, this firm has experienced exponential growth in recent years with them having over doubled in size over the last five years; they now stand at over 500 staff. They have a network of over 25 offices spanning the whole of the South. They have a stand-out culture; they are progression, very dynamic, forward-thinking, and commercially focused.
The firm offers a leading bonus structure based on billings, one of the most lucrative across the country. You will find that they invest heavily in their workforce, from a dedicated training and development facility to their Leadership Programme which is a course designed to build Partners of the future, this course has been specifically built for the firm by a group of entrepreneurs and business leaders. They are one of the largest providers of training contracts; it is this kind of investment that has given them an unheard-of staff retention rate, the firm has a high percentage of internal promotions with most of their Partners being home-grown.
You will join a team of two in the City of London office based close to London Bridge. You will work with a highly-experienced Partner dealing with a broad caseload including; acquisitions, disposals, take-overs and mergers, asset sales/purchases, partnership/shareholder's agreements, loan agreements, company restructuring, company/partnership formation, company secretarial issues, employee share (option) schemes and terms and conditions.
The Partner that you will work alongside is a strong business generator, and the department is currently flourishing and with their growth plans this role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
You will be a:
- You will be a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
- You will have experience in the areas listed above, but if you are stronger in certain areas than others I would still urge you to apply as training will be provided
- Be ambitious and dynamic and possess good technical knowledge
- Excellent prospects for progression
- You will receive a competitive basic salary that is negotiable depending on your level of PQE, plus an industry leading bonus structure allowing you to significantly increase your earnings
This is a great opportunity for Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join a top 100 firm based in their prestigious City of London office.