Private Client Solicitor
Reputable commercial law firm in Harrogate requires, due to expansion, an additional Solicitor for its’ Legal 500 rated Private Client department. You will join a busy and friendly team handling own caseload of the full range of private client matters including; Wills, Inheritance tax planning, Trusts, Probate, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Elderly Client matters. The team is well regarded and the successful candidate would also be expected to contribute to business development and be pro-active in participating in marketing initiatives, including writing newspapers articles and blogs, attending networking events and presenting at seminars.
Part time candidates will be considered.
You will need:
- At least 2 years PQE as a Private Client Solicitor.
- Experience of contentious Trust and Probate matters would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills – you will be expected to produce some of own documents and use a case management system.
- Full STEP membership, or willingness to undertake study to achieve this, would be an advantage.
- Full membership of Solicitors for the Elderly, or willingness to undertake study to achieve this, would be an advantage.
- To be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise conflicting objectives.
- Good numerical skills and business development skills.
Salary is competitive depending on experience. Benefits include; flexi time, company pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Death in Service benefit, Health Insurance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and on-site parking on paid and rota basis.