Private Client Locum
PRIVATE CLIENT LOCUM • CENTRAL LONDON• UP TO £50 PER HOUR
Our client, a top 50 firm based in the heart of Central London, is urgently seeking an experienced private client solicitor to join their team. The position is going to be on an initial three month locum basis with the strong likelihood that it will be extended.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to secure a long term assignment at a top tier firm in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice on and act in the administration of estates
- Providing advice in relation to wills and succession planning
- Providing advice in relation to UK tax planning for individuals
- Providing trust advice including trust? administration, advice to trustees on their duties, drafting trust instruments and deeds, advising trustees on taxation of trusts, advice to beneficiaries, advising settlors of new trusts and the implications
- Providing advice in relation to capacity issues including drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High level of technical knowledge relating to the practice areas
- Efficient communication skills and the ability to pitch the advice to the person receiving it
- The ability to deal with many matters at any one time
- The organisational skills to keep files in order and to move transactions to completion effectively
If you possess the relevant experience and are currently seeking a new role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7557 7667 and ask Angus Pollard or Charlie Cripps.
Alternatively if you know anyone else who may be interested then don't hesitate to pass my contact details on to them.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.