Private Client Solicitor (2 year PQE+)
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress at a forward-thinking, growing and long established Legal 500 firm?
This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 25 years. They are ranked in the Legal 500 and are ranked highly in Chambers for Property work. They have a relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. Staff value more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive. Their staff retention rate is very high, and most staff once joined, tend to stay for their whole careers.
The firm is seeking to hire a new Private Client Solicitor into their flourishing South London office.
The Private Client department is currently very busy, it currently consists of a team of three, and they are looking to expand further. You will find that the fee earners dealing with manageable caseloads, they put a real focus onto client care, adding value to their matters, they charge well for the work that they do. You will deal with a quality caseload of; Wills and Assets, LPOA, Probates, Estate Planning, and Trusts.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least two years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE)
- You will have good experience of dealing with your own Private Client caseload
- You should have excellent attention to detail
- You should have strong communication skills and work well within a team
- Salary is above market rate, although up to £50k.
This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this growing Legal 500 firm based in South London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!