Real Estate Partner
This firm has one of the largest Real Estate teams in the West End. The practice is dynamic, several lawyers write for the national press and industry publications and are ranked as leaders in the field in the legal 500, they have the highest level of experience and house lawyers who are at the top of their game. The firm continues to climb the rankings of the Legal 500 and has a significantly increased headcount over recent years. They are a Real Estate focused firm, with several departments which compliment this nicely including; Planning, Construction, Corporate, and Litigation. With the growing of the department, there is an excellent scope for progression with Partnership being on the cards for the right candidate.
The firm is seeking a Real Estate Partner to join their growing office in the West End, London.
The Real Estate department advises a diverse client of investors, borrowers, landlords and owner occupiers. The department also offers a truly bespoke to HNW offshore individuals investing in Real Estate; they have an extensive network and a fast-growing client base. The sectors they cover are very broad, which will mean a diverse and interesting caseload, the focus of the work will be Development and high-quality Landlord & Tenant.
You will join a highly experienced, legal 500 tier department. The team is professional, friendly, supportive, and strong business generators. The firm is seeking another Partner due to exceptional growth and an influx of new work. This role will place you at the forefront of the department working alongside some industry known senior Lawyers. You will deal with your own caseload and work with the other Partners to develop and lead the department.
- You will be a Real Estate Lawyer with at least ten years PQE
- This could be the perfect springboard for someone perhaps in a top-heavy department looking for a route to Partnership
- You will have a strong technical background
- Experience of management will defiantly be too advantage
- You should have a track record of growing and developing business
- You will have first class interpersonal skills and the ability to build solid client relationships.
- Salary is very negotiable; you will receive an excellent bonus structure and benefits package
This is a great opportunity, presenting immediate prospects for a Real Estate Partner in the West End. Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!