Senior Employment Lawyer
In-House Employment Lawyer - A leading consultancy based in Manchester is looking to recruit a senior Employment Lawyer to join their busy team. The company works with a wide range of businesses and therefore handles a broad spectrum of Employment matters to include contentious and non-contentious matters as well as conducting advocacy. The role would be best suited to candidates with a strong background in Employment law, with a strong set of academics.
- Handling a broad range of Employment matters, which will include advising on routine matters, as well as more complex matters.
- Representing at Employment tribunals.
- Building relations with existing clients, and developing new contacts.
- The position will involve travel in the UK.
- The role would be best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline on and candidates outside of this level with the relevant experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Able to deal with a wide range of employment matters with no supervision.
- Able to conduct your own advocacy.
- The successful candidate will come from a strong pedigree and academic background.
- Competitive salary.
- Fantastic quality work.
- Great working environment.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this In-house Employment role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.