Commercial Associate Solicitor 8PQE+
My client is in need of a commercial associate solicitor to be based in their Crawley office. The firm prides itself on its innovative and unconventional approach to providing legal services and has been nominated for a number of innovation awards this year. It's "standout" delivery model was also recognised in the 2016 Financial Times' report: The 50 most innovative law firms in Europe.
The commercial team have particular expertise in technology-related issues, including; IT provision and on-line trading issues, intellectual property rights management, the management, exploitation and protection of data, trading arrangements including joint ventures, partnering arrangements, agency and distribution agreements, procurement agreements and outsourcing agreements.
The firm is looking for an individual with at least 8 years post qualification experience who is able to:
* Work on high level matters which require particular level of expertise and bring their experience to the team;
* Run caseloads and work with the team to ensure work is carried out at the correct levels;
* Help supervise the junior members of the team;
* Assist with management of the financial performance of the team (where needed);
* Help develop and create propositions for clients
* Work with the Partners in the team on how work is scoped, priced and allocated within the team;
* Lead business development initiatives in accordance with the Firm's strategy.
The ideal candidate must have experience with advising on technical online platforms and SaaS / Cloud computing arrangements, as well as, determination to provide a truly outstanding service to clients, both as a lawyer and an adviser.
Please apply as directed, if interested. Alternatively, contact Megan Slaughter at Search Consultancy for more information on 01273 855020 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.