Head of Residential Conveyancing
Are you currently the number 2 in a department and feel you have hit a glass ceiling regarding progression? This role can offer you the next step on the ladder.
Ranked in the Legal 500, this firm is a niche within Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. They are a forward-thinking, dynamic, and progressive company. They have a lovely family feel throughout the firm where staff enjoy coming into work. You will find the staff are heavily invested in; they can offer a springboard for career progression with many Partners being homegrown. The practice is known for dealing with high-quality work, although it is a cliché, this firm does put the client at the heart of what they do.
You will be a Residential Property Head of Department to join their Hertfordshire office.
You will lead a small but highly experienced team in this office, plus support staff. You will oversee the department working with the Partners across the firm network of offices. You will also be responsible for undertaking business development, as well as running your own general Conveyancing caseload.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least six years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience)
- You will work in the flourishing Hertfordshire office.
- You will have strong technical knowledge
- A good billings history is essential
- Management experience is of advantage, but not essential
- You will receive an industry leading salary, plus a lucrative bonus structure allowing you to significantly increase your earnings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this, forward-thinking, dynamic and growing firm based in the Hertfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation