Shared Ownership Conveyancer
This specialist Conveyancing law firm are a modern, forward-thinking and dynamic company who are very progressive and currently growing. They have a head office in Chelmsford, Essex and a growing presence in Exeter. You will find a friendly and supportive culture where staff are invested in and offered a platform to be able to progress. They now stand at a team of 40 with 25% growth planned over the next 12 months. They have a growing client base spanning the country and have a reputation for dealing with high-quality work and delivering a great service.
The firm are seeking to recruit a Shared Ownership Conveyancer to join their modern office based in Chelmsford, Essex.
The Shared Ownership Department deals with an excellent quality of work, they deal with some of the most well-known and prestigious estate agents. You will deal with a caseload of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and lease extensions.
Due to an influx of new work, the department is expanding meaning this role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- Support your Fee Earner(s) in the management of their caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by the Fee Earner(s).
- To carry out electronic ID checks on all New Build Clients and ensure these meet the standard required
- taking instructions from clients
- sending terms and conditions of business and estimates of fees and disbursements;
- carry out OS1 and Bankruptcy searches and ensuring these remain in date;
- collating and sending or checking supporting documents;
- carrying out and checking pre-contract searches by checking whether the property is affected by local authority proposals, leases, easements or covenants, mortgages, land tax, susceptibility to flooding or subsidence, or liability for unsound building structures and repairs;
- receiving and checking mortgage instructions from lenders and undertaking specific tasks required;
- Carry out any additional admin work within the department or organisation.
- The salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE, although up to £35k.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join this growing firm based in the centre of Chelmsford, Essex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.