Family Law Solicitor
Our client is looking for a talented lawyer with 2 - 5 years relevant post qualification experience to join the team in Derbyshire
In addition to the relevant technical skills and experience, candidates should be able to demonstrate a drive to succeed, and an enthusiasm to engage with clients. It is important that the successful candidate has the ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under his/her own initiative.
Main function of job: To demonstrate technical and commercial expertise and the ability to deliver results within required time frames in order to provide the highest service level to external clients.
- Understand client requirements and manage cases in accordance with best practice.
- Analyse risk and give commercial and proportionate advice to clients.
- Prioritise work effectively and to maximise efficiency in working practices.
- Understand individual role in the context of the practice group and pro-actively seek to contribute to increased efficiency in developing a case load appropriate to level of technical, legal knowledge.
- Raise individual profile and that of the company through coverage in the legal press and promotional material, assisting to maximise own revenue with existing clients through the introduction of clients to other practice groups where applicable.
- Build working relationships internally and externally in order to develop business networks and create a solid understanding of the Firm's direction and client needs.
- Develop increased levels of technical and commercial knowledge via training or supervised working practices.
A competitive salary and excellent career progression is on offer.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on 01142418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.