Corporate and Commercial NQ Solicitor
This multi-award-winning practice is ranked in the Top 50; this firm culturally stands apart from other practices, they are incredibly entrepreneurial, creative and offer a level of flexibility to staff which is unheard of for firms of a similar size.
Despite their size, they have a human feel throughout the practice. They invest heavily in their staff; they impressively have over 150 ranked Lawyers in the Chambers guide and due to continued growth; they can offer strong prospects.
The role is to be based in the Guildford office; however, they have a network of offices throughout Europe and the Middle East.
The firm is known globally for their extensive network of ultra HNW individuals and privately and publicly owned businesses. The practice is multi-service, but they are particularly well-known for their wealth management services and offer a refreshing alternative to the larger, more conventional business law firms.
The firm is seeking to recruit an NQ Corporate and Commercial Solicitor into their Guildford office.
The Corporate and Commercial team deals with a full range of services including commercial contracts, private fund raisings and investments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, IPOs, rights issues and corporate advisory matters.
You will deal with an excellent quality of work; the varied nature of the caseload will make for a more interesting role. You will work alongside industry regarded Partners, most of whom were trained in the City. The team is forward-thinking, friendly and have real team spirit. You will manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision. You will support Partners in marketing and business development activities.
The role comes with good prospects for progression.
- You will be an NQ Corporate and Commercial Solicitor
- You should have a knowledge of Corporate and Commercial having undertaken it as part of your Training Contract.
- You will have good technical knowledge
- You will be organised and capable of running your own caseload
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Salary is very competitive, and above market rate, you will also receive an industry leading benefits package
This is an excellent Corporate and Commercial Solicitor role with a Top 50, International practice based Guildford, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me a confidential conversation.