Private Client Solicitor
This firm is a stand-out Top 100 practice. They have over 500 staff across a large network of offices; they are a practice that heavily invests into their workforce, from sending aspiring Partners on leadership courses designed by some of the Countries well-known entrepreneurs and business leaders, to being one of the largest providers of training contracts. There are no glass ceilings with many of the firm's partners have been home-grown. If you are striving for progression, they can provide a springboard. They offer all fee earners a very lucrative bonus structure, allowing you the ability to significantly increase your earnings. They are a dynamic, forward-thinking and commercially minded firm, with a unique, friendly culture. Staff are very well looked after; they have a number of events throughout the year, including summer balls, winter wonderland style events.
This is an exciting role for a Private Client Solicitor to join the Wimbledon, South West London office.
The Private Client department is one of the fastest growing across the firm; you will deal with a varied caseload; Wills and Assets, Probates, Estate Planning, and Trusts. You will have lots of autonomy to make the role your own, and the ability to get involved in the regular business development. You will join a team of 20 private client lawyers firm wide, but a smaller team working out of this office. The team culture is friendly, supportive and professional.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least two years' PQE (there is no upper limit to the amount of PQE).
- You have strong interpersonal skills and should be the type of person that can build strong relationships with clients and can spot business opportunities.
- Based in the growing Wimbledon, South West London office.
- Salary is above market rate and dependent on your level of PQE, plus a very lucrative bonus structure and benefits package
- You will work as part of an award winning, top 100 teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Bridging Finance / Secured Lending Solicitor to join this Top 100, forward-thinking, dynamic and growing firm based in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.