Project Lawyer, 3+ years PQE
Are you a Commercial, Corporate or Construction Lawyer (3+ years PQE) interested in Projects and wanting a real path to progression?
This role with a market leading, stand out top 40 firm is a fantastic opportunity with real prospects.
This stand-out top 40 firm with a brilliant reputation are offering this fantastic opportunity to join an interesting part of their company. They advise a range of clients from FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, and charities to wealthy individuals. It is a full-service law firm with a focus on major sectors including: chemicals and manufacturing; energy and natural resources; financial institutions; insurance; private wealth; real estate; retail and consumer goods; and transport and infrastructure.
They are seeking a Projects Lawyer (3+ years PQE) to join their busy team working from their office in Bristol, Somerset.
In this role, you'll be pivotal to the continuing growth and development of our projects offering, growing an important strand of our business from a strong platform of loyal and happy clients. Supported by clear personal development, and the chance to learn from leaders in their field, this role provides an opportunity for a lawyer in the early part of their career to develop a true career path in a regarded specialism.
Working with the highest calibre clients, in a collaborative collegiate environment, this is a unique opportunity for the right person.
The firm employ just under 600 fee earners and around 130 Partners. There is a real route to progression here as they are a firm that prides itself on nurturing their employees and helping them grow and evolve with the firm.
You will be...
- A Lawyer with at least 3 years previous qualified experience and an interest in Projects
- You'll be experienced in a transactional area such as projects, corporate, construction or project finance in which you've had some exposure to projects work across a range of sectors
- The idea candidate would be from a large city or national practice, looking to further focus your career on the development of infrastructure projects BUT all backgrounds will be considered.
- Also important will be your ability to get to grips with a broad range of legal disciplines and to collaborate closely with, and coordinate colleagues in, other specialisms to deliver the right results for our clients.
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will have excellent communication skills.
You will get…
- Fantastic benefits tailored to your wants and needs - you choose!
- A competitive salary
- The chance to work with the highest calibre clients, in a collaborative collegiate environment
- A strong route to progression - the opportunity for Partnership is something that is always considered for the right people.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Projects Lawyer to join this progressive firm at their Bristol office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.