Residential Property Lawyer
This leading regional law firm are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join their Property team in Walton on Thames, Surrey.
They have grown significantly in recent years and currently have seven offices. They invest heavily in the development and progression of their staff and because of this, have an unprecedented staff retention rate. The firm has a rich heritage dating back over 50 years and has an excellent client base. The firm was one of the first law firms in Surrey to be awarded the Lexcel Quality Mark. Most of their work comes from existing clients and recommendations. The firm are a member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
The firm are looking for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join their successful team in Walton on Thames, Surrey. This role will involve all aspects of Residential Property. The firm excel in a broad range of Residential Property including freehold and leasehold sales, mortgages and Remortgages, transfers of equity, leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions and property development.
There are excellent prospects of progression for the right candidate.
- You will be an experienced Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer with at least 3 years PQE
- You will have sound knowledge and experience of a range of Residential Property matters including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, mortgages and Remortgages
- You will have excellent IT skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will have the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- A keen interest in business development
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join a leading regional firm in Walton on Thames, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please give me a call for a confidential conversation.