This firm is a Top tier practice that is known for dealing with the highest quality work, on par with substantially larger City practices. They house many Lawyers from top City practices, looking to still retain the highest quality work but with more in the way of work-life balance. They have a brand-new office based in the heart of Mayfair, with their head office being in a very affluent part of Surrey. This new office currently has a team of 10 and is set to grow further over the next 12 months. You will find that this firm has an industry reputation for developing and nurturing talent. The firm deal with a broad range of clients ranging from HNW, Entrepreneurs, FTSE 250 companies and international individuals.
The firm is seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their prestigious, Mayfair-based office.
You will assist a Partner and Senior Solicitor with a very high-quality Conveyancing caseload. They deal with lots of high-value and bespoke transactions for an affluent client base. This will be a very hands-on role where you will deal with all stages of the caseload, from initial instruction to post completion.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Conveyancing Paralegal with at least two years' experience of working in a Residential Property department
- You should have a good technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You should be a dynamic candidate with a passion for property work
- Salary is up to £32k, plus an industry leading benefits package.
This is a very exciting Conveyancing Paralegal role to join this Top Tier, Legal 500 firm based in their new Mayfair office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for immediate consideration.