Legal and Compliance Manager
Legal and Compliance Manager - A global business with offices in Manchester is currently seeking a legal and compliance manager to join their in-house legal team. This is a brilliant role that will see you working for a forward thinking company, handling first rate work. The position will see you working closely with the head of legal, and is ideal for candidates with at least 2 years PQE, who are looking to build on their experience.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of contracts, including procurement, clinical trials, and supply contracts.
- Advising on compliance matters.
- Working closely with the head of legal.
- Ideally candidates will have at least 2 years PQE although candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial contracts, intellectual property and data protection.
- Familiarity with regulations relating to the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous, as would experience of working in a regulated industry.
- International business with great reputation.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this Legal and Compliance Counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.