Are you looking for a firm with a more structured pathway for progression that is forward-thinking and progressive? This practice is one of the largest throughout West London and Surrey and is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and now have close to 200 members of staff.
Despite their size, the firm has a real family feel, good work-life balance and a culture that is dynamic, progressive, and traditional in their values towards client care.
This Employment Solicitor role will be based in the firms growing Woking office.
The firm has grown substantially in recent years due to increased workflow, much of which is solely down to their excellent client referral network. You will find here a clear career road map where to progress is achievable and no glass ceilings. They have an affluent customer base and believe in their fee earners dealing with manageable caseloads but charging well. Staff are treated well with many benefits and events throughout the year designed to cement the bond between the team. They have an exceptional staff retention rate.
The Employment Department is proud to be ranked in both Chambers Legal Directory and the Legal 500. They do not currently offer Employment out of Woking office; you will develop this office; the firm will divert work once the selected candidate is in place. This role comes with excellent prospects to be the Head of Department, with also Partnership opportunities. You will advise on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters to our mixed base of predominately corporate but also private clients.
You will join a friendly, supportive, and professional team.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least four years PQE
- Legal 500, Large regional firm with a stand-out culture
- You will have good experience of dealing with both Contentious and Non-Contentious work
- You will be able to develop business and should have experience of introducing new work
- You will deliver first-class client service
- Excellent prospects within a growing, progressive practice
- Salary up to £45k, plus benefits depending on your level of experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Employment Solicitor to join this growing, Legal 500 firm based in Woking, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.