Property Litigation Solicitor
Are you a Property Litigation Lawyer looking to move to a well-established and highly regarded law firm in Gravesend, Kent? This firm have a modern approach with traditional values.
This is an award-winning firm that are Lexcel Accredited and also members of the Conveyancing Association. They are the South East's largest residential conveyancing firm. Their large property department deal in all property matters.
The firm have 6 offices across Kent and currently stand at over 150 staff. They are heavily involved in the community and often take part in charity fundraising events. They have excellent staff retention rates and are well known in the area.
You will join the Property Litigation team in Gravesend, Kent. You will have a varied caseload including lease renewals, service charge disputes, breaches of covenants in commercial leases, property related contractual disputes, boundary disputes. You will have knowledge and experience of enfranchisement and lease extension proceedings under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act.
- You will have at least 3 years PQE in property litigation as either a Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will be able to manage your own caseload
- Excellent IT skills and organisation skills
- Have the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- There are excellent prospects with this role
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Litigation Lawyer to join a leading Property department in Gravesend, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or call me for a confidential conversation.