Corporate Solicitor: Sheffield
Our client is a national firm which is experiencing a period of growth and its a very exciting time to join.
They are looking to recruit a solicitor, 1PQE+ to join the corporate team in the Sheffield office
The Corporate group provides a wide range of legal services to a diverse client base, ranging from young entrepreneurial businesses to substantial public and private corporates including some long established household names. The role will involve supporting the partners and other senior fee-earners across offices based in Sheffield, London and Manchester on a broad range of corporate transactions, including mid-market M&A, equity capital markets work, cross-border transactions, group reorganisations and some private equity work.
What they would like from you is;
* Good corporate experience from within a respected firm
* Good level of academic achievement
* Experience of either private equity or capital markets work is desirable but not essential
* Ability to demonstrate involvement and contribution to practice development
* Strong communication skills
* A willingness to get involved in business development initiatives
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Proactive approach to technical development
* Desire and skillset to build relationships both internally and externally
* A commitment to provide top quality services to our clients
* Taking pride and responsibility in the work you deliver
* Drive and ambition to succeed and be part of a global legal practice
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.