Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
NQ Solicitor - Residential Conveyancing
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a leading full service south Manchester law firm. My client is currently looking to expand their residential conveyancing team with the addition of a residential conveyancing fee earner. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of managing a varied caseload.
- Be responsible for your own mixed caseload of conveyancing files;
- Manage the sales, purchases re-mortgages and transfer of equity for both freehold and leasehold properties;
- Support junior staff members with training and development;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service;
- Effectively manage complex enquiries that are raised on a sale or purchase; and
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a residential property role;
- The ability to efficiently use a case management system;
- Experienced in managing a varied caseload from inception to completion with no supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service; and
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management .
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment and a genuine progression route.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.