Senior Residential Property Solicitor
This firm has a rich heritage spanning over 35 years, they are a boutique City practice that deals with a stand-out client base. They can offer very good prospects as they enter a period of growth.
Based in the West End, this firm has an excellent reputation in the market. They stand at 40 members of staff firm wide. They are very well known for insolvency work but are multi-service. They have recently moved into a new office and have room to grow. They are a friendly, dynamic and forward-thinking practice. They have a very good client base and pride themselves on adding real value to client's transactions. They have an excellent staff retention rate with most staff having been at the firm for double-digit years. You will find a strong leadership team, the firm nurtures talent and develops its staff.
The practice is currently busy, and they are looking to make a number of hires across different departments
The firm is seeking to hire a Senior Residential Property Solicitor into their West End based office.
The Residential Property department deals with an exceptional quality of work, they have a strong referral network and most of the work is often high-value transactions, with a real focus on client service.
You will join a small, friendly and professional Conveyancing team. You will deal with your own caseload that will consist of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Transfers of equity, Lease extensions and Re-mortgages.
There is an opportunity for the right candidate to potentially become the Head of Department in time, this role also comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of PQE)
- You will have good experience of dealing with a broad Conveyancing caseload
- Experience of mentoring and leading a team would be to advantage
- You should have good experience of developing business
- This role will be based in the West End
- Salary is negotiable depending on your background, plus an excellent benefits package and lucrative bonus structure.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Residential Property Solicitor to join this highly-regarded, dynamic practice in the West End of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.