Agriculture & Rural Property Lawyer
Are you looking to join a thriving team within a Top 150 Law Firm that has great heritage (150 years) and can offer you a step up in your career? Look no further.
This firm is a leading law firm in the South of England and provides a range of services to both businesses and individuals. They have a network of offices across Southampton, Salisbury, Poole, Winchester and London.
For a regional firm, they tend to deal with work that you might usually associate with firms in the City and clients include some big names.
The firm is a true advocate of a friendly culture. They have a relaxed approach, though of course all work very hard. They are good at giving back to the employee with downtime and other 'give backs' including dress down Fridays, free fruit on a given day as well as cake bakes which they'll do for charity and one another. It's a very friendly and open environment where everyone is valued from support staff to Partner level.
They are seeking an Agriculture & Rural Property Lawyer for their office in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
This will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer looking for the next step in their career.
You will deal with a broad workload of Agriculture work which includes; real estate work regarding the negotiation of farm business and agricultural tenancies and licences, the sale and purchase of farms as assets, negotiation and completion of agreements for lease and leases of minerals. Clients will include business entrepreneurs, wealthy individuals investing in farms and agriculture, and landed estate trustees.
You will be…
- Ideally, you will be an Agriculture Solicitor with at least three years PQE, but all applications will be considered.
- You will have good experience of dealing with a general Agriculture caseload
- Ideally, you should work in a well-known department
- There are good prospects attached to this role
- You should have a good billings history in recent years
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE and you will receive an excellent benefits package
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.