Are you looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic practice with no glass ceilings and prospects to progress within a growing team, including a training contract?
This firm offers a range of unheard of perks, including; Unlimited annual leave, Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home one day a week. They treat staff very well and do regular monthly social events which staff enjoys. They firm are highly regarded and ranked in the legal 500, with several Solicitors being listed as leaders in their field. The company has excelled in growth over the last 24 months and has opened a couple of niche departments.
The practice is seeking a new Conveyancing Paralegal close to Kings Cross, Central London.
The Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work working with some of London's most prestigious estate agents, dealing with high-value transactions. This will be a hands-on role where you will assist with all stages of the caseload, from initial instruction to post-completion, acting on; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages and transfers of equity.
You will join a friendly and supportive team that have a nice social aspect.
- You will be a Conveyancing Paralegal with at least six months' experience of acting in a Conveyancing Department
- You will have a good technical knowledge
- Be an excellent communicator
- You should have a positive outlook and work well within a team
- Salary is depending on your level of experience, although up to £27k, plus an industry leading benefits package, including unlimited annual leave.
This is an exciting Conveyancing Paralegal role based within this legal 500 practice, based close to Kings Cross, London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!